Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Picture of Who You Are, by Sally

I love the outcome of Vessels & Flowers.  I love it that when you have discovered which Vessel you are and which Flower you are, you have a picture of a Vase with a Rose in it, or a Basket with a Daisy in it. That image has helped so many.  It helps you to understand yourself and others too. 

I am a Daisy.  Since V & F came into being, I have seen so many lovely daisies in pictures and on objects in stores.  Every time I see it, I see myself in that flower.  It again tells me who I am. What I really like is that over the years I have been given so many lovely presents with daisies on them.  It is so great because the giver is telling me that they know who I am also.

When I know what Flower someone is I enjoy finding a special present that has that Flower on it.  Brenda and I have exchanged many a Daisy present with each other.  It is fun.

When you discover which Flower you are it will be fun to see that Flower in your everyday life, in the store on special items.  Every time you see it you again recall how very specially God created you.  And once you discover the Flower of your friends you will enjoy finding special gifts for them.  It tells them that you know who they are and you also relish with them the special way God created them.

Do you have a special story of getting or giving an item with yours or others Flower on it?  Please share on the comments.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment